Wednesday 22 January 2014

Idea for short film



A lot of the teen films I have encountered begin with a monologue, and I was think of interesting ways to formulate one (aesthetically). I thought that the camera could jump between shots of the school and actual story, but keep referencing back to the speaker. I thought we could film someone and add one of two effects, project an image on to them or edit a video/images on top. The background images could help to determine what mood the scene held, if we shot a video of a desolate forest then there would be an eery mood and such. I mocked up some stills on photoshop and took one with a projector to see how hey would come out, the projector is easier but we would need a projector and it also leaves a shadow (which I don't actually mind).




I think that the projected one has a better outcome, but I used a strange image for the photoshop so that might have been the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment