Tuesday 7 January 2014

Ideas of song choices ,camera shots ,costumes and props for our teen movie

Ideas for camera shots, song choices , costumes and props in our teen movie

I have selected some songs which I think will be appropriate ,catchy and successful for our teen movie.
I have also selected these songs as they are common types of music to be heard in teen movies. I have also selected some shots which have caught my attention in several movies which I believe we could similarly interpret some in our teen movie .


' Last Friday Night ' by Katy Perry 
This music video shows a wild house party showing the stereotypical nerd from college who wakes up into this house party and the stereotypical popular , handsome footballer at the party. I believe this would work well as the characters we use in our teen movie can relate to the song and party atmosphere as soon in the music video.

                                         

Chris Brown ft Kid Ink - Show Me

I believe this song would work well to create a party atmosphere , for example in a scene which may be the schools prom or this could also be used when the ' popular' character from school is shown walking down the corridor


Shots



I believe this is a very good shot which can be used to show the superiority from teachers compared to the students in class to show the binary opposition clear.


Ideas for clothing


Base Ball Jacket for the popular male sports leader
'Leather jacket for the popular characters'







No comments:

Post a Comment