Wednesday 18 December 2013

Reflection Post about my BLOG

So far in media studies I personally think that I am up to date with all of my work that we have been asked to do. I try to make my points very clear with what I am talking about and I think that I've contributed and worked very hard into thinking further about teen movies and how we could possibly make our own one a hit. Me and my group made sure that we learn a lot through the lessons to secure ourselves a very good, entertaining teen movie. What I think I am doing well is using images and videos to illustrate my point and idea to my audience. For example, if I talk about a specific movie I get a picture of their posters they market on the web and post it and use visuals to basically bring my point across to the audience e.g. they use a lot of pink to illustrate the idea of a princess etc. However, I realised that I tend to be brief sometimes about a point I'm trying to make and I think that should change and it will in the future. Something else I could improve on is to use a lot more media terminology as I didn't use many so far which I would try my very best to keep up with as this needs to change. Furthermore, although I think I am up to date with everything I don't think that my voice has been heard entirely. I don't think my voice came through to my audience very much and therefore want to change that. I want to give my work a lot of detail and to analyse what I'm writing about and use giffs to make it more 'alive', engaging and interesting to read and look at and hopefully through all the improvements I need to make, my voice would he heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment