Wednesday 18 December 2013

Reflecton Post

I think that my group and I have been up to date with our posts that we have to put up as well as the extra posts that we have been told to do. For myself I think I should add more posts about what we are going to do for our teen opening and put up ideas for what we can do. 

We are entirely up to date with the checklist for our blogs and we are showing clear progression on our blogs because we are now starting to order our blogs in logical order so people who view our blog would be able to understand how our journey is happening. 

Everyone in our group has been able to contribute in all our posts as well be able to blog on their own and get their own ideas. I feel that my voice is being heard and all ideas are being accounted for. I think we all need to do extra blogs about teen movie ideas that we can base our teen opening on. 

Apart from that everything is good and underway.



No comments:

Post a Comment